Tuesday 22 March 2011

Editing one.

We have started editing now. At first the plan was to get all the filming done before editing started as we thought we would then now fully what we were doing. But due to my group not being able to film in the near future due to various excuses. Sam, Becca and I started editing as John was not in and due to him often taking days off school as he performs music professionally we thought we should just start without him. I had forgotten how good Sam was at editing and so naturally he took control of the keys. Sam and I have become the main two now on the editing forming a good editing relationship. I normally find the shots i think we should use and for how long and then he puts them into the actual time line, so they go on the beat. Although Becca started with us and helped at first she then went and carried on blogging as she felt that is where her time would be spent most. Sam and I have put together the starting 40 seconds; (mainly of the cafe and are two actors walking together) of are music video now and although we have only just started it is good to finally having something on the final cut express time line.

No comments:

Post a Comment