Sunday 10 April 2011

Advertisment.

In order to make are artist successful I needed to make an advert that would be in a magazine!



This advertisement would cost less as it would only fill up half a page. Many adverts now are only half a page as prices for adverts in mags are massively expensive.

When making the practice album artwork i realised that i wanted to make my artist patriotic. I therefore used a great Britain flag to show this and instead of showing a lot of white i put the album artwork in each box so people would know what the album looked like. At first i didn't use show any white and just had the red cross however i soon realised that it then didn't look like the St George's flag. I therefore put a bit on each. So the red and white of the flag mixed better together i added a diffuse to the st george flag layer. like this:

I also thought that if the colour of the red was quite dark and mysterious then we should make the album a bit darker than what it actually is like. I used a special tool for this as well called vignette.

No comments:

Post a Comment