Thursday 7 April 2011

Filming

Due to the fact I didn't film in one of the days i completely forgot to include it in my blog. I organised Ashlee to meet us in are media room where all of us have are lesson last Wednesday. At first we were all going to go out and watch the filming, however I realised that it would just be a waste of time having us all there as we had already discussed they we just wanted Ashlee to lip sync the whole song in several different locations. As Sam and I are the main two editors I asked if Becca and John were willing to film Ashlee whilst Same and I were editing. They were both happy with this and I asked if they could get a shot which involved some kind of woodland or garden and her singing infront of a white wall and make it this one a close up. I felt comfortable leaving Becca and John by there selves to film Ashlee as they are both very creative.

When John came back i looked at the lip synching shots and instead of a white wall he used a normal brick wall, this still looked very nice and when i asked him out of interest why he had changed from using the white wall he told me it was because the white wall was old and was losing and gaining different colours. I have since looked at the wall and have seen that John was right and he had done very well to use a different wall. Small things like that make a video that looked home made look a lot more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment