Thursday 7 April 2011

Edit 5

With the time coming very close I felt that there was no other alternative but to work by myself. Sam and Becca were in the room (doing other coursework) so when I wasn't sure if I had made the right decisions i would call them other. Sam often helped me making sure that i had the lip sync on time something i struggled with very much.
I have now managed to finish the editing of the video and it is complete. I have shown the full copy to Sam and Becca however John wasn't around and said what he saw was fine and therefore we believed that it would be fine to leave as are completed version. I much preferred when Sam was in control of the editing and I was there to suggest ideas and tell him roughly how long shots should be there for rather than actually using final cut express myself as it something i have not used many times. However i still am happy with the final result especially as some times i thought we were never going to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment